It’s that time again. For the fourth year in a row, Oaxacaborn will soon be transformed into a Scandinavian winter wonderland — and I can’t wait!
Here are a just a few highlights from the last few years.
- Hanne’s Finnish Country Christmas
- Sophie & Cecelia’s Swedish Inspiration
- Annika’s Finnish Christmas Traditions
- Tina’s Christmas in Copenhagen
- Anna’s Life Above the Polar Circle
- Linnea’s guide on How to Celebrate Sweden’s Sankta Lucia Day
- Inger’s Norwegian Christmas Home
Of course, none of this would be possible without YOU, my incredible world-wide readers. So, what do you have for us all this year? Email me at email@example.com!
(Still need ideas? You can read more about what sort of Scandinavian/Nordic Christmas topics to submit, or click here to see the entire Scandinavian Christmas archive.)
2 thoughts on “SCANDINAVIAN CHRISTMAS :: Your Chance to be Featured on the Fourth Annual Blog Series!”