I have an exciting giveaway for you today, friends — one of you is going to win a $100 shopping spree to JCPenney! If you’re like me, you may not always make time to shop for yourself, but if you win this gift card, then you’ll have no excuse. ; ) What would you buy if you won? (There are lots of great JCPenney shopping ideas here.)
Get the Look #1
Dance tank | Cuffed pants | Wedges, similar here and here
Get the Look #2
Racerback tank, similar here | Hi-lo skirt | Shoes, similar here
ENTER TO WIN A $100 GIFT CARD
To enter, comment on this post!
Comment below and tell me, what would you buy at JCPenney? (1 entry – required)
AND let me know which of the following entries, if any, you’ve done.
- Like Oaxacaborn on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Oaxacaborn on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Follow @gmunsey on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog via email (1 entry)
- Follow this blog via an RSS reader such as Feedly.com (1 entry)
- Click on this permalink and pin a photo to Pinterest (1 entry)
- Like JCPenney on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow JCPenney on Pinterest (1 entry)
- Follow JCPenney on Twitter (1 entry)
- Share this post on Facebook (1 entry – can do once per day for additional entries, as long as you leave a new comment here each time)
- Tweet a link to this post on Twitter (1 entry – can do once per day for additional entries, as long as you leave a new comment here each time)
Giveaway ends in one week, on Saturday, 17 May 2014, at midnight Pacific standard time. I’ll personally mail the gift card to the winner shortly thereafter, via USPS. Good luck!
Image Credit: Josiah Munsey / 26PM.com
Disclosure of Material Relationship: I received a gift card for myself and one to give away to Oaxacaborn readers in exchange for participating in the #Momisms campaign and hosting this giveaway. I was not required to present or promote any specific products. All the photographs, opinions, and experiences shared here are in my own words and are my own honest evaluation. Please be assured, I only accept sponsorship opportunities for brands I personally use and/or would recommend to close friends and family, and I will always disclose any such relationships.