A while ago, I blogged about how hard it was to find labels (other than Hanna Andersson) which make one-piece non-footed pajamas above a size 2. They’re ubiquitious in baby sizes, but vanish for toddlers and bigger kids.
After that post, Pop Street Kidz pointed me in the direction of a few brands, and then I found a couple more as well. Here are a few of my favorites!
1. Gray Label Summer Suit – Available in three colors through size 5/6
2. KicKee Pants Bamboo Coveralls – Available in various prints through size 6yr
3. J.Crew Union Suit – Selling out quickly; only size 4 left
4. Gap Sleep Zip Romper – Available in various prints through size 5yr
5. Soft Gallery Serpentine Jumpsuit – I’m aware it’s not, strictly speaking, sleepwear. But remove the drawstring and it would be oh-so-cozy! Available through size 12yr.
Not pictured – Indikidual’s All-in-ones
Do you know of more options I’ve not mentioned here?
I think, just overnight, she grew. There’s more of a little girl in that face than ever before.
PAJAMAS: Hanna Andersson | HAT: My own creation, but it was all Aveline’s idea to wear it