Not only is Kate going to share her excellent tour of London today, but she’s also going to introduce you to her online shop. If you have little ones, I encourage you to check it out…very unique items!
KATE HAYDEN-ELLIS from LONDON
A little more about Kate
I am 35 and a mum to 2 year old Evie Violet. I own and run my own business from home, www.burpboutique.com, which is a cool kids online shop for 0-3 year olds. I have chosen London as the location as it’s my hometown and one of the best cities in the world! :D
Kate’s top five things to love about London
- I completely love the view walking over the Hungerford Bridges. You get to see the amazing buildings running along the river. From the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Gherkin and the new Shard, the Southbank centre the Tower of London, the juxtaposition of new and old
architecture is sublime.
- There is just sooooo much to do in London. You are completely spoilt for choice weather it be food, theatre,
cabaret, comedy, music, it’s all going on. And lots of it!
- There are some fabulous festivals in London. Victoria Park in Hackney hosts several very cool events like Lovebox
or Field Day. So if you want that festival feeling for a day you can.
- Getting a boat down the Thames is brilliant!
- There are some really awe inspiring markets in London. Spitalfields and Brick Lane are hugely popular and very bohemian as is Portobello Road. From antiques to flowers, to handmade belts, clothes, and art it’s all there.
This post is a part of the Summer Vacation Tour, a virtual travel series hosted here on Oaxacaborn.com. To ‘travel’ to other locations while I’m taking a brief break from blogging, click here. (Want to be featured in the future? Email me!)