Has your homeschool co-op addressed hand-washing and reviewed sick policy recently?
We are a part of two educational enrichment communities.
One has already been doing the following for weeks:
- implemented hand sanitizer stations at the entrances,
- asked people to use these before entering,
- reminded people to wash for 20 seconds with soap and water after touching face or using the bathroom,
- sent home weekly hygiene reminders,
- spoke directly with students about the COVID-19 situation,
- addressed hand washing in class each week,
- reminded people not to touch eyes, nose and mouth,
- reviewed sneezing and coughing best practices,
- required people to notify leadership if they have traveled internationally,
- asked people to go home if they are symptomatic, and
- asked people to stay home if they have any symptoms.
The other has not.