It’s true, Google Reader is disappearing on July 1.
Are you still reading this blog in Google Reader? Eep! I’d hate for you to be suddenly disconnected from Oaxacaborn when Google Reader is no more. (Each of you is so important to me! It’s sounds cheesy, but it’s true.)
Fortunately, you don’t have to start over from scratch. You can easily move all the content you currently have in Google Reader — all the blogs and RSS feeds you already follow — into Feedly! Feedly offers a one-click Google Reader import.
Alright Google Reader users, I’ll give you a moment to switch over to Feedly now….
…well, that was quick and painless, wasn’t it?
Oh, wait. Maybe the above didn’t apply to you.
- Maybe you didn’t ever use Google Reader, but want to start using Feedly now. Go here, click on “+add to my feedly”, then follow the prompts.
- Maybe you already use Feedly, but you haven’t subscribed to this blog. Add Oaxacaborn to Feedly!
- Maybe you’re a lover of Bloglovin’. That’s okay too. Follow Oaxacaborn with Bloglovin‘!
- Maybe you’re not a fan of all this techy stuff. Maybe you simply want each new blog post to be sent straight to your inbox. Get Oaxacaborn updates via email!
- Maybe you’re a borderline stalker. Maybe you’re an internet junkie. Maybe all this just isn’t enough. Ok, I also update the Oaxacaborn Facebook page, @gmunsey on Twitter and @oaxacaborn on Instagram regularly. And Pinterest too.
Oh dear. Was it all really THAT boring?
1 thought on “INSPIRATION :: How to keep reading Oaxacaborn after Google Reader dies July 1”
Love feedly! Switching over was so easy.