I thought I’d share a few creative goals with you. This is what I hope to accomplish over the next four months. I’ll keep you updated on my progress as I work through the list!
- Reach 15 hat/headband sales on Etsy by the end of the year (5 down, 10 more to go!)
- Finish making the curtains for our master bedroom (2 down, 1 more to go!)
- Sew high chair cushion (I already have the fabric! It’s a great black and white print which will coordinate beautifully with the black IKEA Blåmes highchair).
- Sew a dress and bonnet/sunhat for Aveline (My mom gave me the patterns, fabric, thread, trim…seriously, I have no excuse)
- Begin selling natural-fiber baby hats on GreenByUSA (I’ve already started creating these)
Alright, September, I’m ready for you!